Re: [IP] PREFILLING SYRINGES-miscommunications

Pete, good post.  Should clarify it for many.  I am the mother of a child
with diabetes and could relate to the issue of Humalog in pumps because I was
treated for cancer 10 years ago with an "experimental" treatment not
specifically approved for my type of cancer.  A decade later, my experimental
treatment is now standard.  I think your explanation should stop the