[IP] infusion sets

What type do you need?  I have some, not alot, of the bent needles that went
with my MM when I got it, and I have since changed to the sof sets.  I like
them better.
Let us know and someone will definitely help from the list, I will if you
let me know if you can use them.  Its not alot, I think I have maybe 10 sets
left of the bent needles, and I do like to keep 2 on hand just in case, but
the others are yours if needed.
Let me know ASAP and I will ship out Priority mail to you.  :)
Happy pumping and good health!
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc., FSP
email @ redacted