why the heck haven't we all been doing this?
 jees...here I am worried about getting geneva's cartridge loaded and
nailing her down for the fifteen minutes that it takes us...except for
tonight when the pump just would NOT prime and we had to change the
cartridge and then it still wouldn't prime until about 20 units later.  who
knows if the damn pump is actually delivering her basals now.

on a roll there.

thanks so much for informing us about prefilling cartridges.  better go find
my TABS.