Re: [IP] low carb diet

And did you know that if you eat just peanuts your blood sugar will be great
because the fat doesn't affect blood sugar as quickly. And if you eat those
while wearing clown shoes, you actually lose weight! I am sorry for the
tone, but I am sick of these fad diets. Everyone is different: what works
for one will not work for another. Don't eat carbs? Hmmmm. Where do we get
energy? Oh, carbs, that's right. Eliminate carbs...no energy. Wise up
people. See a good dietician!