Re: [IP] carb/insulin ratio

> Michael, that is an interesting graph.  But don't you think some
> people have entered some wrong numbers? Does anyone really ahve a
> carb/ins ratio of 1 or 2?  I can believe some of the real sensitive
> ones, probably kids, on the high end of the graph,  but it would be
> mighty hard to bolus for a meal if the ratio were in the low single

Your probably right. The graphing program can lop off the upper x,y
percentage of data and their is some smoothing done that would extend
numbers up and down slightly. I'll tune it sometime, but the middle
of the graph is certainly representative. Anyway, don't forget the
few type 2's we have that use "tons" of insulin.