Re: [IP] A bend in the road..

>  I was of wonder if anyone
> else has this happen, and if there was a cure for it.
> My  infusions are not deep,  but I am quite active.

Lily had this happen a couple of times. We suspect it was placement
of the set over a large muscle group that moves a lot during
exercise. She move the set higher up (on her butt) away from the
muscle and the problem ceased. Try placing the set in areas that have
very little underlying muscle. Lily use her lower abdomen and the
upper buttocks between belt and pocket top.