Re: [IP] carb/insulin ratio

Michael, that is an interesting graph.  But don't you think some people
have entered some wrong numbers? Does anyone really ahve a carb/ins ratio
of 1 or 2?  I can believe some of the real sensitive ones, probably kids,
on the high end of the graph,  but it would be mighty hard to bolus for a
meal if the ratio were in the low single digits.

See http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/about.shtml#carbi