Re: [IP] Re: low carb diet

I have a kidney problem unrelated to diabetes.  I developed diabetes long
after my kidney problem.  I do a 24hr kidney test every four months so I know
the status of my kidneys.  I take a low strgenth aspirin and a 2.5 blood
pressure med to keep my kidneys functioning well.  This has worked well for
me over the last few years.  I also keep my bs in check and eat a low protein
diet (5 ounces protein each day).  The problem with high protein diets is -
Do most people know if they have any kidney problems to begin with.