[IP] Infusion sets... lots of questions..

OK.. .. a few questions here..  Will other Infusion sets work with a
Disetronic??.. I was told no.. but that was by someone who I really think was
not all that informed.. and Ken is on his last set.. and we need some
FAST..<because of some.. circumstances... he currently has no insurance> any
suggestions ideas???.. are there any organizations that can help him.. until
he gets back on his feet??

ANY Help appreciated greatly!!
thanks in advance..
Wendy -n- Ken..