[IP] Where to clip a pump

That's the best one I've read YET on here :)  Just my .02 cents.

Mom to Erik 10, Britta 8, Kell 4 (dx'd @ 2 1/2), and Sten 4 months.

<<<<Have you tried one of those elastic knee braces?  That's what I use.  I
bought it one size bigger that I would wear on my knee and pull it up on =
my thigh.  I tuck the pump in between the brace and my leg.  It hasn't =
fallen out once.  Some of them also have an extra layer of neoprene that =
can be cut with a slit to form a pocket to put the pump in.