Re: [IP] Re: John Walsh (long)

um . . .i'm probably going to regret opening my big mouth here . . .but . .
.if there's one thing this list has shown me it's that there is pretty much
no way to change someone elses way of life or way of dealing with being a
diabetic or having diabetes or whatever . . .no one on this list is trying
to sabatage their health or anyone elses with the way they eat/etc etc.  .
.it's just that everyone lives differently. . . i know i'm trying to makea
point here but I'm getting messed up so I'll stop now.  --Gianna