Re: [IP] Any teachers out there?

Hi! I'm sorry that I don't really have any advice for you . . but I wish you
lots of luck . . .I know I would love to have a pumping teacher myself . .
.the closest I've had is a math teacher who has a diabetic brother, and
english teacher with a diabetic sister, and a history teacher with a
diabetic sister!  Sigh.  Maybe you'll meet s pumping kid! both my parents
are teachers so I really wish you luck! --GiannA