Re: [IP] magazine articels, movies (was readers digest)

I just read two articles in two different magazines in Rhode Island, one
about diabetes in general which had a girl on a pump but didn't really
explain anything about it . . .and the other about a philanthropist from the
JDF . .. . then I went to see the movie "Mickey Blue Eyes."  It was funny .
. . there was this one part though, which of course contributed to the myth
of the whole diabetics can't have any sugar thing . . .anyway i won't give
it away. .  .but I was the only one in the theater who laughed . . .guess i
was the only diabetic there . . :)  --Gianna