Re: [IP] wearing dresses

In a message dated 8/29/99 9:12:45 AM Pacific Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<<  I sewed a pump-sized pocket along the side seam of one
 of my slips.  The pump fits in the pocket in the same position it would
 normally hang from my belt clip and "hangs" just above my knee. >>

Great idea!  I think I will try your solution.  I am new to pumping (2 1/2
weeks) and I am having trouble dressing for work. I ordered a few accessories
- but they haven't arrived yet and it sounds like I may not like them.

I also love to raft and canoe - does anyone have a great "waterproof"
solution for my MiniMed pump.  I ordered the swimming accessory MiniMed
showed but have read that this isn't all that dry.  I would hate to hit the
water and drown my new pump!!!  I am going on a 3 day trip this weekend and
would like to have some idea what to do!