Re: [IP] Re: school increase/wkend decrease?

we found that on MDI that geneva had two definite periods of insulin
requirement during the school year.  weekends she needed much more because
during the week she is more active.

> Kelly was low ALL day Saturday, even though she really wasn't that active.
I've reduced her rate by .1 for today, and we'll see how it goes.  I'll be
nervous to put that .1 back to send her to school tomorrow, so I might just
wait until Tuesday, until I'm sure of the definite need.