Re: [IP] Re: where to clip a pump

Depends on what kind of drink...Usually I eat food and bolus for the food,
but if I'm not at home I don't bolus for a mixed drink.  Yes the mixers have
sugar in them but I know alcohol lowers bg, and I'd rather end up being a
bit on the high side than go low and not realize it.  Kind of a trial and
error thing, YMMV and all that...Good luck at your reunion and I hope you
have a good time.