Re: [IP] Re: where to clip a pump

Yes, just a regular garter. I sometimes have to pull it up on my thigh, but
it's never slipped below my knee.

As for drinking, I just make sure I don't drink too much and always have
something to eat with it. When you drink, your liver focuses on processing
the alcohol and won't release glycogen (is that the right stuff? I always get
confused) if you start to go low.

In a message dated 8/29/99 10:54:52 AM US Eastern Standard Time,