RE: [IP] Here's a Guy who needs a Diabetes Lesson

50 years ago most doctors had little, if any, knowledge of diabetes,
especially Type 2. Also most people did not have the access they now have to
Doctors, blood testing and the high sugar containing junk foods.
Why doesn't he wake up to the facts that WHAT HAS HAPPENED IS THAT WE NOW DO
HAVE SOME DOCTORS WHO KNOW  WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO DO IT.  To use 50 year old
statistics to support any proposition shows that it does not warrant
consideration.  Maybe he should go back to school.

Keep up the good work,  Alan Reed.