RE: [IP] mix up with old tenders

I didn't know there were 'new' Tenders, the ones I have I need half the tape
backing removed first so I guess these are 'old' ones.

What's different with the newer ones?

<<Hi all fro those of you that remember the older tenders where you had to
take off half the tape before you inserted the set.  I just changed my set
to find that 1 of the old sets were in the box with the newer ones..  makes
for an interesting problem solving task to get that sucker off without
taking the set out  ha ha..>>