[IP] nighttime Basals

I'm confused. Maybe if your raise the basal between 10 pm and 2 am by .1 you
can catch the rise in that time frame. Then you may be able to keep that 151
that she goes to bed with. We have done a lot of tweeking during the day and
night....and also DO NOT like to correct during the night.

Michaels idea of rising slowly for a bit then gently coming back to a good #
was interesting. That is basically what Kevin does now.  We are set now...at
least until school starts.

Hope you can get them set soon!

Take care,

Mom of Kevin