[IP] site changes and velosulin mixture

I have to say that since we started the new "cocktail" of velosulin/humalog
in the pump...we are seeing geneva's set last for a good three days.  we
could even try for four, but I hate that last night when she gets high
numbers and I automatically prepare myself for a middle of the night syringe

we used to really calculate the ratio.  now we just more or less get the
velosulin around 20-25 units and add enough humalog to make it to 120 units.
this lasts us a good three days since geneva's basals have dropped  (she
stopped growing).  we have about 35-40 units leftover.  we may try to go
four days on this next site.

mom of geneva, age 10
starting school on monday