[IP] re: night basals/snacking

are you dropping your basals between midnight and 3/4 am?

this is when geneva all of a sudden does NOT need insulin!   she goes from
1.2 (tonights test)  to 0.2 from 11 pm to 12 midnight.

I am going to not correct tonight.  I am going to sit tight and just see
what happens if we leave things alone.  we raised the 8-12 pm basal from 1.0
to 1.2 and this might work.  we have a  new site as of yesterday  which
should help with consistency.  (we noticed that if she was close to a three
day site change that her numbers would go up anyway)

good luck tonight and I hope things are brighter on this end tomorrow am!!!

ruth and geneva
age 10 and pumping since june of this year