Re: [IP] school and D -- longer ;)

When we set up the 504 Plan for Eve at school last week, the nurse said Eve
will keep her meter and lancets in a Tupperware container in one of the
cabinets in her classroom and I said NO, she will not, she will keep them in
her desk and not in a Tupperware container. It was written that Eve will
keep her meter and lancets in her desk. I know that if Eve would have to get
her meter out of a cabinet she just wouldn't test, even if she was low.
Before lunch she goes to the nurses office to test, b/c for some reason they
keep a written record of lunch bgs and how much insulin is given. The reason
might be that  the kids go to recess first and than lunch.

Deborah mom to Eve 12
DXed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99