Re: [IP] Quandaries for teachers

When I went to high school, that wasn't an administrative rule, but some
teachers allowed food and some didn't.  Those who didn't told me from the
beginning to go to the restroom if I needed to treat a low...or simply step
out into the hallway.  That way the other kids need not know what's going
on, it just appears that the diabetic kid needs to go to the bathroom.