Re: [IP] night basals

>  michael posted that lily doesn't eat for
> 4-5 hours prior to bed. although I can't imagine making geneva eat
> dinner at 5 pm and then eat nothing after.  maybe just fast carbs?

Naw... I didn't say that. I said for good stability she shouldn't eat
for 4 - 5 hours. Doesn't mean she actually does it. She usually
manages 3 - 4 hours, and for the last few months that has meant a
variability of around 50 points by 2:30. We eat dinner between 7 - 8
and she goes to bed around 11 - 12 (she' always the last one in the
house that's up).