[IP] night basals

I think that perhaps since we are doing so well during most of the 24 hr.
period...that maybe we should not fret the night time levels so much.  after
all...if you eat at night...that has something to do with it, I would
imagine.  michael posted that lily doesn't eat for 4-5 hours prior to bed.
although I can't imagine making geneva eat dinner at 5 pm and then eat
nothing after.  maybe just fast carbs?

still working on this,