[IP] frustrated with basals

I guess this may be the problem!
can't stop myself when she is really high around 10-11 pm!

my team says no correction unless over 240.  but then...what to correct to?
150....like with MDI?

I will not correct at all for awhile.  just to get things on an even nightly
course.  I think I am just too anal here.

thanks again!
mom of geneva, age 10
pumping since june