[IP] night basals

I'm with you Ruth..I'm having a hard time also. I kept going high, then
I changed my basals and now I am low all night/day. Last night I can't
even remember my mom making me eat, but I was low at least twice, I
think 39 the lowest. Just when I think I at least know what times my
rates need to change the timing seems totally off, and i'm scared of
starting school with this low pattern in case last year repeats and I
drop even  lower at school

Do You Yahoo!?