[IP] school and D -- longer ;)

I agree with much of what you had to say.  My son keeps his meter on him and
his life savers etc...on him.  He tests at his desk , right where he is.  It
takes all of 45 seconds, no big deal.  I also tell the school that this is
how it is and I bring the ped endos orders for same on County forms to the
school.  We haven't had a problem.  Last week the new RN nurse at school told
me if Z has a reaction she wants him to come to her office.  I told her that
wasn't going to happen .  If he could handle a mild low, he would treat it
and continue on with his studies.  I told her he would only come to her
office if he didn't feel well and felt he needed her.  She swallowed, took a
breath, and said OK.