Re: [IP] Holly:insurance denial

I started pumping over 6 years ago and had no problem with my insurance
company at the time---it was actually my parents' plan.  I have had 3
different insurances since then and have had no problem with coverage---the
last one all i needed was a prescription for a "lifetime supply" of pump
supplies.  My first plan was through my employer and I thought that it would
be tougher when I wanted to quit work to stay home with my babies, but we
went with my husband's employer's plan after that and now my husband is in
business for himself and we have had no problems with this plan---of course,
it was hand selected by my husband (with lots of guidance from me) for our
family and his employees, but it is a small business, so we couldn't go with
the most expensive thing out there (premiums)---the attitude that I have
found is "who ISN"T pumping?"--much better than just a few years ago!!!