[IP] Holly:insurance denial

We won on the deadline of our appeal (30 days).  But well before that we
decided either way we would use the pump, somehow.  I wanted coverage to be
approved because of the enormous expense, but even more because I wanted it
to be covered for her sake - growing up with pump coverage somehow gives me a
more secure feeling that coverage will continue even should she change
insurance plans later - because it would be pre-existing.  I've been told
that continuance is very likely from one plan to another.  But, I was
descouraged, assumed they'd deny it again, and was determined to appeal to
higher sources as long as it took - even if it meant going to the media, or a
lawyer!  Hopefully, like us, your appeal will work the first time around.  My
thoughts and prayers are with you all the way.  Please keep us posted!  Holly