[IP] amusement park pumping

Hi.  Haven't run into you in the Chats for awhile.  I have a deal with my
kids...they don't get to ride the "look like they're going to fall apart at
any moment" rides at the little town fairs (or whine about it) and I take
them to a decent amusement park once a year (sometimes they luck out and get
to go twice).  Since my inlaws live close to WDW and Busch Gardens in FL and
my sister is 20 minutes from Busch Gardens in VA, they do OK.   Haven't been
there for years, but a best friend lives near Kings Island in Ohio, my
brother just moved near Cedar Point, and , if we ever get there, we live
about 3 hours from two different 6 Flaggs.

More to the point, I get to go too!  Pump and all.  I usually lower my basals
because if it's summer, the heat really lowers them and if it's cooler, no
lines and we really move around fast.  I lower about 30 percent, and figure
on bolusing about that much less for carbs too.   I take a small meter and
check periodically,  Fanny pack carries syringe (for emergency break downs),
meter, glucose, (it would be the pits to get close to the front of a long hot
line and realize you have to leave it for a food stand.) money, etc.  I leave
a bottle of insulin and a set change in a cooler in the car for "more
extensive" emergencies.

You'll have a ball.  Despite a definite dislike of heights, I really like the
roller coasters, upside down and all.  Have a good time.

Cheers  Linda