[IP] Disetronic Glass

I was real excited to see the post on stickers for the glass cartridges from Disetronic-  as usual I think I have to solve my problems all by myself.  I mix insulins - Humalog and Regular- and have been using the glass cartridges marked with an idelible pen 'fill line' that I put on myself via the markings on an old plastic one.  The sticker way definitely sounds easier and I'll call Disetronic on Monday.