RE: [IP] school and D

I respectfully disagree.  My son is now in the 5th grade and I will
continue each year to update the school personnel involved as to his
treatment.  If he has a low, I want to be sure that these people know
how to react.  That includes the principal, nurse, teachers, recess
monitors, bus drivers and coaches.  If you pretend it is not a problem
it just may become one and that is what I will continue to try to

mother of Alex(10)