Re: [IP] mini-med's H2O proof case

> I have trouble
> with my mini-med water proof case.
> Have others had similar problems?

> Does mini-med stand behind this product and will they replace it?
They usually replace the stopper which seems to alway age and begin
to fail
>  Will they replace the pump if it is damaged while in the case?

My daughter ALWAYS takes her pump off for water sports since the last
'drowning' incident a few years ago. Primarily because she doesn't
like something 'klunky' on when she swims or plays. Her bg's have
always been easy to regulate under these circumstances, she checks
every few hours. She uses as much or more insulin than most adults,
about 60 - 70 units a day.