Re: [IP] diabetic/PWD and different perspectives (was John Walsh)

> Boy, this issue just never loses steam!

No s**t!  I like what you had to say.  I guess after 36 years of having
diabetes being diabetic I just don't understand the energy that is exerted
into this topic.  I've known friends in the past that explode if you refer
to them as diabetic.  I would personally rather "explode" at research
dollars not being spent on diabetes research etc..  I could care less what
people refer to me as.  Life is too short and bottom line I have diabetes
and I am diabetic but I put that right up there with I am a person who must
urinate every day, etc..
Well just my two cents worth.

Fran in AZ