[IP] Amusement Park and bgs

I am going to an amusement park on Saturday and just wonder what kind of
adjustments others do.  I am not sure if the activity level is more than
normal, course M-F during the day my normal is sitting at a desk so
Saturdays are always interesting.  I haven't been to an amusement park
in several years.  Since this one has a wild new ride this year and I
love wild rides so I also wonder if I am likely to get an adrenaline
rush.  Any input welcome.