Re: [IP] Back to School Increase

I am with you on the basal increase.  It also amazes me that a tiny amount
of .1 can make a HUGE difference in a blood sugar level.  I do not know if
this is the same for adults but it sure is for Laura.

Ellen, I am behind you 100% on your recent posts.   As the mother of a chiid
who is also  diabetic I relate to your thoughts on this.  Keep up the
informative posts and remember there are others out here who feel as you do.

Sherri Lynn