Re: [IP] Any teachers out there?

I am currently in a similar situation, except I've had my pump for about 8
months. Last year I taught middle school and like you I was very open with
the kids - who were great! This year I have moved to a K-6 position, I hadn't
thought much about it, but I would probably answer the little ones questions
if they ask - but not necessarily just give tell them without their curiosity
coming first. Of course, I teach in a small school and probably by the time I
tell the older kids, they will tell their younger siblings anyway, but I'll
see how it goes. Good luck with the new year and keep in touch
P.S. I also teach music (vocal)!!!