Re: [IP] complications re michael

Michael, Michael, MIchael,
You don't know how VERY computer illiterate I am. I didn't know how to
e-mail till about 1 month ago. For two weeks after I had to hog tie one of
my kids down to help me. Now when I look at the computer my kids want to
clean their rooms or mow the grass, etc. ROFL Now you want me to do what?
Search for some thing? This afternoon I did try. I'm still trying. Thanks
for the info. Maybe will have hubby help me.

Deborah mom to Eve 12
DXed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99