[IP] re: insurance denial

In addition to the masterful letter my endo. wrote regarding denying because
of age or already being in excellent control (I posted it last week) I also
graphically described one of my daughter's insulin reactions to the appeals
board.  I got their fax number and faxed them once or twice a day.  I got all
3 of her doctors to write directly to the appeals board.  I got my employer
to write, expressing concern that the coverage they purchased for their
employees and their families was not happening.  My employer sent registered
letters to local, county and state politicians with CC: to the appeals board.
 I downloaded profiles of children, young ones, pumping and faxed them.  I
downloaded stats on children pumping.  I hit them continually.  They I
threatened  to hold them responsible should my dau. go low and seizure.  I
also noted that she was on 6 injections a day, and that in Calif. there are
no school nurses on site to give them.  I just kept hitting the appeals board
continuously.  I had 4 doctors recommend the pump.  How could they argue?  I
know the hell you are going through.  But we won and you will too!  Holly