Re: [IP] colored insulin --I'd rather have pre-filled, bubble-freecartridges!

My rep told me that MM just contracted with lilly to make prefilled
cartridges, he said it will take a while because they have to add some
chemical to stop adherence in the tubing. He also said Dis.is doing the same
thing and will be out sooner because they don't need to reformulate due to
the 3 min delivery rate. Cant wait not to fight bubbles!!!