Re:[IP] Medium length sets

Michael R asked at
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 13:11:42 -0800
>Where to y'all get the new medium length (31inch) sils/tenders/comfort
I don't know about MiniMed supplying this length,
"comfort" may,
I do know and have used 80cm as offered by
Disetronic, where it is NOT "NEW", but long established.
Sure, all 3 names are made for these distributors as OEM
by Maersk in Denmark.
Can Silhouette and Comfort users confirm to me that the
adhesive-cover has the English suppliers' name showing
when you peel-off the paper "Beiersdorff Medical Product"
Oh yes, 80cm ~= 31 inch for us in USA customary units.

David C. Winegarden
Fremont, CA