re: [IP] Back to School Increase

My son's bgs were higher than normal the first week in middle school.  I had
to give almost and across the board .1 increase per hour during the time he's
in school and now they bgs are back in target.  Amazing what .1 per hour will
do!  He tested many times today in school , after yesterday's basal changes.
He's very self-motivated about this.  I frankly expected he would reduce the
number of times he decides to  test his bg in school, and purposely have been
rather nonchalant about asking.  Glad to see he's self-motivated still.  Of
course, this is his first year in middle school.