Re: [IP] colored insulin --I'd rather have pre-filled, bubble-free cartridges!

what a great concept, renee!!!
ruth and geneva
> My own personal "wish list" was for Eli Lilly to color
> their insulin, so we could actually SEE the air bubbles more clearly
through the tubing!!

Personally, I'd rather not have a 24-hour infusion of artificial dye into
my bloodstream. My "wish list" item would be for Humalog to be approved for
pump therapy, leading the way to the availability of PRE-FILLED CARTRIDGES.
This, I think would not only eliminate bubbles, but would also save us lots
of time filling the dang things. Looking ahead another 10-15 years (I'm an
eternal optomist), maybe the FDA will see the benefit of the various
mixtures of Velosulin with Humalog, giving us access to pre-mixed,
pre-filled cartridges. After that, I won't ask for anything else. I
promise. Except maybe a dead-mint 1964 GTO convertible, oh, and a flying
carpet with a treasure map in the glove compartment.