Re: [IP] Air bubbles in Resv.

I used to work in an IV pharmacy ... making all sorts of IV meds. I remember
we used to have to fill these reservoirs and then prime the tubing for
different meds and pleaseeeee no bubbles. Ugh, let me tell you, after working
for a few years debubbling things, you get to be a pro.

One sure fire way to get rid of those nasty little bubbles as you are filling
the syringe is ... hold on to your hats ... inject more air into the syringe
making a bigger air bubble. Then, you gently swirl that big bubble all around
to engulf all the little bubbles.  When you are back to just that one big
bubble, you get it back up to the top, and push it out. It really does work.

Good luck,