Re: [IP] Back to School Increase

in our case,  geneva needs LESS insulin when school starts.  she literally
sits all summer and in school she rides bike/walks/rollerblades the 1 mile
to school and back,  is very active at recess and of course P.E.
I am all set to reduce her basals next week about 0.1 unit per time period.

but..alot of kids are more active in the summer.  especially when they hit
middle school and there is no recess!