[IP] Back to School Increase

This is Kelly's first week back to school.  Her sugars have been really high, though
we're adjusting downward slowly.  Her basals at school are now 100% greater than
they were at home.  Has anybody else noticed a similar trend?  I know she's more
active at home, but I didn't expect it to be this dramatic a change.  I suppose it
could also be the excitement.   She brings her lunch, so I know it's not a mistake
in bolusing.  Thanks.

Mary, Kelly's Mom