[IP] How I wear my pump

I have been pumping since 10/98.When I first started pumping I used the clip case and snaged my pump and tubing on everything.Now I wear my pump on a elastic belt with suspenders,and have the pump sort of under my arm,up high. Like a shoulder holster.Also I use a fabric case that holds the pump verticle with the tubing facing down,so bubbles will be away from the tubing.For the belt I copied disetronic one,velcro fasteners,then made suspenders from 1 in wide elastic and crossed them in the back,sewed in the rear and velcroed in the front.I like this set up for most of the time,it is secure and out of the way.