Re: [IP] STRESS & BG CONTROL

Thanks everyone,  I'm not sure how to control it there are time when I can take
my normal bolus and be fine or low and then others when I end up taking almost
double. Hopefully the stressful situation is coming to an end and things will
straighten up.  Of course the morning they took my blood for my lab work
(including my A1C) it was elevated.  As I understand it should have an affect on
the results, is this correct?  I would hate to think all this hard work was for
nothing.

Donna